Nutrition – Holiday Workshops
Prime Kitchen Events
Over the school holidays we offer sessions for ages 6 – 11 and 12 – 15.
Over three workshops we will build confidence and skills in the kitchen along with a solid understanding of nutrition and food hygiene.
These sessions are great for budding chefs and kids that love learning new skills.
Parents are welcome to stay but can also drop their kids off.
Each 2 hour workshop starts from just £15.
Workshop 1: Super Greens Soup and Fruit Scones.
- Learn how to safely prepare a variety of veg
- Start to develop an understanding of different flavours
Workshop 2: Lamb koftas and mini carrot cakes
- Become familiar with different utensils
- Learn about getting 5 a day and why it’s important
- Build on your previous skills from session 1
Workshop 3: Mushroom and Chickpea Curry and Blueberry Muffins
- Learn about healthier ways to prepare food
- Be able to pull apart and understand a recipe
- Explore different cultures and why people eat the food they do
Whether you want to eat well for a specific medical condition or improve your relationship with food, consulting a professional will give you the reassurance that you are making the right choices.
Dietitian / Nutrition
Adult Evening Sessions
Holiday Kids Club
Contact The Prime Practice
If you would like to book an appointment or make an enquiry about any of our services then please call or email us, we will be delighted to help you.